Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Some of Mr. Watterson's best lines

"There's more to this world than just people, you know."
-Hobbes

"Why should I have to WORK for everything?! It's like saying I don't deserve it!"
-Calvin

"I think animals are always so cute."
-Hobbes

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul."
-Calvin

"I go to school, but I never learn what I want to know."
-Calvin

"To make a bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible."
-Calvin

"You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help."
-Calvin

"I'd hate to have a kid like me."
-Calvin

"I understand my tests are popular reading in the teachers' lounge."
-Calvin

"If you couldn't find any weirdness, maybe we'll just have to make some!"
-Hobbes

"If mom and dad cared about me at all, they'd buy me some infra-red nighttime vision goggles."
-Calvin

"If you do the job badly enough, sometimes you don't get asked to do it again."
- Calvin

"Reality continues to ruin my life."
-Calvin

"What assurance do I have that your parenting isn't screwing me up?"
-Calvin

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
-Calvin

"I hate to think that all my current experiences will someday become stories with no point."
- Calvin

"Childhood is short, maturity is forever."
-Calvin

"If people could put rainbows in zoos, they'd do it."
-Hobbes

"I don't need to compromise my principles, because they don't have the slightest bearing on what happens to me anyway."
-Calvin

"True friends are hard to come by...I need more money."
-Calvin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home